Jun 05 2017
Chief Financial Officer
As CFO you will be responsible for the corporate finance, investor relations and the financial development of the Group and jointly with the CEO and Board develop and execute the company’s strategy, business plans and represent the company on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE).
We are looking for candidates who are a proven leader and are strategically oriented.
You have a track record in managing accounting and finance teams and have a thorough knowledge of accounting principles, standards, control and procedures.
The right candidate has a minimum of three years’ relevant experience in a senior financial management and corporate finance role, understands the different cycles, the opportunities it can create and the risks that it involves. You have a relevant Master Degree with a thorough understanding of business and finance, you are opportunity-minded and lack no imagination. You are a team leader, used to timely deliver results. You like to take business to the next level while managing the limitations companies have from time to time.
We offer a position that ensures personal growth in a global company with healthy ambitions. You will work closely with a very experienced and seasoned team. Oceanteam offers an attractive compensation package and benefits.
If you have any questions regarding the position or would like to receive more details please contact Saskia Tans, tel. +31 20 535 75 70. Please show your interest for the position by submitting your CV as soon as possible, and no later than the 30th of June by email: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated confidentially and please note that Oceanteam follows the principle of equal opportunity in regards to its hiring procedures.
Jan 24 2017
Senior Accountant Amsterdam
We are looking for a solid Senior Accountant to work closely with the Group Controller and finance team.
As Senior Accountant you will ensure that the accounts for the group and for all the legal units in the group are always current and to ensure that internal financial systems are up to date for the internal and external reporting cycle.
Your general responsibilities will be:
We are looking for
- Support group functions such as the time sheet application and inter-company accounts together with Finance Norway.
- Support the managing and controlling of the various business units.
- Support management with financial analysis, models, forecasts and budgets and make sure it is up to date at all time.
- Overall support of financial controlling, monitoring, process flows, internal controls and audits together with Oceanteam management.
- Assist in preparing the monthly forecast for finance managers, including updates and import to the accounting system Navision.
- Assist in the tender process (prepare and model financial scenarios for tender models and company budgets) for marine assets.
- Assist the Group Controller with input to the tax planning and accounting for non-Norwegian entities and make sure they are tax / fiscal compliant.
- Assist the Group Controller by keeping the Orange Book up-to-date regarding the fixed assets register.
- Contribute to the analysis of budgets and OPEX for the business units.
- Contribute to the reconciliation / control balance and P&L of all companies and group level after closing by Group Controller.
- Assist in the implementation and development of the group accounts / financial structure.
- Ensure that the financial internal controls are followed and continued to develop the group's financial internal controls.
candidates who are driven, and possess a can-do attitude.
You have a hands-on approach and enjoy “doing the work”.
You will be based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The right candidate has a minimum of five years’ experience from senior accounting or auditing positions, preferably from related businesses.
a position that ensures personal growth in a global company with high growth ambitions. You will work closely with a very experienced and competent team. We offer an attractive compensation package and benefits.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our Office Manager Nadia Benameur at +31 20 535 75 70. Please show your interest for the position by submitting your CV and application as soon as possible, and no later than 31 March 2017 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. All applications will be treated confidentially.