CSV Southern Ocean reaches agreement on charter extension with McDermott
As a result of the cyclone hitting the Indian coast early May, expected scope of work undertaken by the CSV Southern Ocean (“Vessel”) could not be finalized during the charter period. Both charterer (McDermott) and the Vessel owner, in concertation with next Charterer (Fugro), have agreed on an extension of the current charter to allow McDermott to complete its scope of work. All parties involved regret the situation that has arisen, which is beyond any parties’ control.
Unfortunately, as a result of the extension of the current Vessel charter, the CSV Southern Ocean cannot be delivered on the agreed delivery date for the Fugro charter in Australia as indicated in Company's press release dated 23 April 2019. Therefore, Fugro has cancelled the subsequent charter agreement and has found alternatives to service its end-client. Parties had been working together to find mutually agreeable financial solutions.
- Mar 01 2023 | Leadership Change in Oceanteam ASA#investor
- Jan 09 2023 | Oceanteam ASA - EGM minutes 09 January 2023#investors
- Dec 19 2022 | Oceanteam ASA - Summons to EGM 09 January 2023#investors
- Dec 15 2022 | Oceanteam ASA divests the Solutions business#Investors
- Aug 31 2022 | Oceanteam ASA reports half year 2022 results#investors